Thursday, December 21, 2006

Le fin

There we are. It's all over. All that work and stress and it's all over. And now it seems completely unimportant, as plays always do when they're over. There was some beautiful work though. I think our class did ourselves proud. And D*** and I made it right to the end, and some people's mum's said it was one of their favourtie scenes. My mother said, 'it didn't quite get there it the end'. She was quite right. That's what I thought too.

Funniest moment of the evening for me. Mine and another set of parents were still sitting in the auditorium when it was practically empty and I saw Fay and Pascal looking at them and whispering. I thought they must be wanting to lock up and were hanging around in order to hurry us up. I made a move towards them to say 'lets go' and as I did Pascal said, 'is that your mother,' I said 'no it's A***'s mother' and she said, 'no, but look at her coat, isn't it beautiful'. Aparently she and Fay were overcome with the coat and were gazing at it in wonder for a long time.

I am so exhausted my eyes are pricking. I can't remember when I last felt this tired. Not since the enquette I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones