Monday, December 11, 2006

The Soiree

I'm already stressed and it's only Monday.

On Friday we present our propositions for the Soiree to have them non, c'est pas ca-ed. Then we re-propose again on Monday for another sparky sessions with the teachers. We'll keep presenting and they'll keep cutting all next week. Our first performance for the students on Wednesday night can still be snipped for the Thursday when we show to the public, (ie our friends and family).

At the moment I have a large and realistic fear that I will only feature in this soiree as a scene shifter. I'm trying to feel positive and philosophical about it all but feel more like having a good cry instead. Maybe I'll listen to Radio 4 instead. That always helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones