Thursday, December 14, 2006

Counting Down

I've installed a thingy that counts how many people have looked at my site. If you go right down to the bottom of the blog on the left hand side - there it is! And very exciting too. Of course as I only installed it on Tuesday it doesn't give a realistic impression of the thousands of people who must be anxiously checking for updates everyday, but at the moment it reads a very satisfying 21. There are 21 people interested in what I have to say. The only thing is that I'm so excited by it I keep checking it myself, which I suppose counts as a hit, so it probably works out as about 10. Still, 10. Not to be sneezed at- there are 1- people who are interested in what I have to say.
My Mum, I suppose she's one of them. In fact I know she's one of them. I only recently gave her the address and wonder now if it may have been a mistake. I got an email today referring to Monday's entry about feeling stressed about the Soiree and checking up that I'm ok. (Yes Mother, I'm fine!)
And my computer obsessed Father. Both of them will have check it a few times. Then perhaps my brothers, at my urging, and maybe my friend W****. Hum. That rather cuts it down to about none.
Anyway, it's very exciting to know how often my friends and family are following my ramblings. La de la.
I'm feeling much more cheerful now. I spent the first few days of the week feeling as though everyone else had been invited to a party and I hadn't as they rushed around importantly unable to schedule enough rehearsals for the 28 different pieces that they were planning to propose.
As it's turned out D**** and I have put our heads together and have come up with an idea that tickles both of us a great deal, and have been working away at it all week. From the bed we work in and around we giggle and watch other groups shout and tear their hair out, and each other's. We've both really invested in it now and will be very disappointed if it doesn't get accepted, so keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones