Thursday, March 01, 2007

The tragic chorus performed tragically

I'm so tired. I think perhaps because each time we start an improvisation for our chorus text we start by running around the room. Put all those attempts together and you must have something approaching a half marathon.

We still seem so far away from the crystalline clarity and brilliance, vocal and visually, but I've found it a really interesting and engaged work. And I feel I've worked in a harder and more concentrated way than I have all term, and am convinced that this is useful work for the future.

And the future is closer and closer. O***, our lovely friend from first year, is visiting from Engerland this weekend. It's great how much he's done and puts everything in proportion. And then again it doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones