Thursday, January 11, 2007

The sad, sad world of the blogger

I've just wasted about half an hour clicking on the profiles of people who have the same favourite books and films listed. If you click on the book or film it brings up a list of the other people who have also listed that book or film. The result is strange and frightening. Of course I think that people will realise I'm trying to be amusing and ironic when I put my interests as napping and stripey baby clothes, but really to I am just another sad blogger.
Someone listed sighing, breathing and running in the wind as interests and someone else put diet coke.
I think perhaps I should just stop now and start doing something more useful with my time like rearranging my pencils.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones