Friday, March 09, 2007

Soiree Fever Again

We've all been scurrying around this week muttering to each other ...'I've got an idea for the Soiree. Do you fancy trying to do a mix of bouffon and mystere cut with a Nick Cave song?' and things like this.

Here I am at home on a Friday night when I could be out drinking at the Australian Embassy with lots of eligible Australian men (and my friends A** and S****) and instead I'm at home trying to cut Titus Andronicus and 'Keep Young and Beautiful' together. Yes, soiree madness is here again.

And why is it always at times like this I think, 'I know, now would be a good time to defrost the fridge!'. Am I completely deranged? No, now is a dreadful time to defrost the fridge. Anyway, I've started now.

It seems the 10eme is going up in the world. Sarkozy the bastard french politician, and probably the next President has rented an office just around the corner from Lecoq. I didn't realise until earlier this week, though I did wonder why for the past several weeks there have been policemen standing outside Chez Jeanette. To be honest, I thought they were doing some not-very-undercover-surveillance of Mauri 7 - the Albanian mafia, or perhaps Tim's drug dealing, but the real reason is much less interesting. Sometimes there are people having manifestations in the street and I'm very tempted to go and join in instead of going to school. I've always wanted to sit down in the middle of the street. Actually that's a complete lie, I've never wanted to sit down in the middle of the street.

My counter has disappeared so I don't know how many people are checking any more. Or how many times my mum is checking. Well, that's what you get from shoddy free stuff from goodness knows what Internet site! That won't teach me!

Time for bed I think. I'm going a little insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones