Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh yes and

I forgot one of the funniest things from last night. N**
'You English are so tiring to work with'.
(This after me saying how wierd it was being in a group last week with so many people from group C last year and how they all seemed to jump back into their group C dynamic.)
'Every time we're about to start running it again you all have to take about five minutes with your little comments and jokes and laughing at them'.
This is completely true. We do do this. I hadn't realised how irritating it was. I think of it as putting people at ease and keeping the work spirit relaxed and happy. In fact, in monday's very stressed rehearsal all those little jokes and gufaws were noticeably absent.
' - and you are the worst! You make little comments and jokes to yourself and then laugh to yourself'.
This too is very true, and I find very funny. I've been thinking about it and chuckling away to myself ever since he said it. You know what they say - first sign of madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones