Sunday, May 13, 2007

A load of crap.

This is my horoscope for tomorrow. Okay. I know they're a load of bollocks, but honestly, it's not exactly encouraging is it? I mean, why bother....

Take care not to overreact today. Your biorhythms are low, and in fact you may be feeling a bit under the weather. There is no point in trying to fool everyone with a cheerful front. They will see through your facade soon enough. You would be best served by spending time on independent activities. That way you can spend long stretches of time in bed, where you were meant to be today.

On the other hand, I could just take it entirely literally and spend all day in bed reading. Ahh. what a lovely thought. But then I would miss out on my lovely lovely school and I don't want to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones