Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bujegustei plut que?


OH my god we are all so stressed it's unbelievable. Everybody is stressed because they have too much time but can't rehearse because they can't get their groups together because everyone is rehearsing too many things.

To my shame I ended up in tears at about 6 o'clock, first of all in the passageway between the Lem and the school where no one could see me. Then I went to wash my face so no one would know in the toilets where I met J** and S***** who said, 'are you okay?' and I burst into tears again. And then again in the vestaire. And then again in Mauri 7. I am ashamed of myself. It was a beautiful sunset, all my family and friends are well. Why am I crying because my pieces aren't going well? Pathetic.


So for light relief the picture above and this story.

My american friend has another american friend who happened to be in Paris. This person didn't know any french at all. They went into a cafe and sat down. The server came over and friend's friend said
'bu je su boojee ej kesoopsk' because they didn't speak any french.
And the waiter brought them a coffee.

For me the most amazing part of this story is that the waiter brought them a coffee. A parisian waiter! Unbelievable. Maybe it was Tim. Where is Tim? I haven't seen him in ages.

While rehearsing one of my English things we were talking about how we bastardise both the english and french language at the same time. 'Oh no! I've tromped.' Can we metre the public over there?' ' we really need to equlibre the plateau'. 'You got to use your basin more'. 'I keep forgeting to push my plexus'.

There are some words and phrases that just don't seem right in english any more - audience (c'est quoi ca?) Pelvis (ugh! sounds like a very bad pop group from the 80's) Chest - well that just doesn't mean the same as plexus, does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hicham Aboutaam
Cell Phones